Discover in 3 minutes how a Platinum Discovery Day can equip you to make the most from property.
We created and developed a truly unique business model that helps our Partners achieve lifelong income, the ability to retire early and one that gives them more time, more freedom and more satisfaction. The PPP business model is genuinely very low risk, whilst creating market-leading profits from residential UK property. The business is open to and enjoyed by individuals, couples and families who meet our stringent qualification criteria and only 40 to 60 new Partners are accepted each year.
Whilst PPP may at first sound “too good to be true”, it is a tried, tested and proven business system. By following this system, our Partners have acquired more than £100 million of property since 2007 alone and we have achieved market-leading levels of satisfaction and success from our Partners. This success has led to PPP and our Partners winning many awards and coming out streets ahead at number one in independent benchmarking surveys.
We are on-track to achieve our 2025 Vision, the key benchmarks of which are:
- £1 billion of property purchased by our Platinum Partners
- 500 families will be financially secure
- 22,000 tenants will live in high-quality shared accommodation, which forms part of the solution to the UK housing crisis
- 2,000 new jobs will be created
- £150 million plus of tax paid to contribute towards public services
- £10 million for charity and non-profits created or donated through our community
- 500 homeless people taken off the streets (1 for every Platinum Partner recruited)
We’re on track to achieve these objectives and through our determined and ethical activities we aim to continually increase the value we deliver to our Partners, tenants, suppliers, communities and nation at large. With our proven and unique proposition, our Partners can replace or supplement their income quickly and thereby create a work-life balance underpinned with secure property investments and a legacy for future generations.